Monday, April 04, 2005

one month on blogshares

i have now been slightly more than a month on blogshares.com.

i have realised something funny. the way i have been playing blogshares reflects the way i have been handling my real life finances.

sometimes stupid, othertimes more stupid.

right now, i am using blogshares as a place where i can fine tune my personal finance handling skills.

what are the realisations so far

a) money makes money
b) think big , if you want to make big money
c) going after the safer smaller returns options continues to keep you a smaller safer person, but not rich

and an act of chance/fate (yesterday), a friend of mine give me a summary of a book,i think it was called "rich dad,poor dad" and this summary seems to confirm my realisations.

note to self : get this book.

so based on my "realisation",today i have made some "serious investment"(at least for me) which have reduced my blogshare networth substantially.

the objective over the next 10-12 day is to get returns back on this "serious investment"

more latter, on how i fare and if my intutions on the above financial wisdom is right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul :-o). I wonder what is the great investment you are talking about. Checking your transactions right away »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Lol

hug'n'*