Saturday, February 19, 2005

Tread softly earth children

(This entry has been encrypted with a human DNA sequence, only genuine human would be able to read it, THEY would not be able to read or decipher the contents of this post, in fact this is one of the test which can determine who THEY are. If you see anything printed below this line then you pass)

THE END.

(The above is what I would like to call the sentry sentence or the second level of alien defence.)

The END.

It is my solemn duty to bring to the attention of all human kind that we have aliens living amongst us. By the end of this note you will have irrefutable proof of their existence.

Let me begin at the beginning, so that all of you fellow humans can understand my profound and dismaying discovery.

I have realized that all the movies on aliens, all the books on aliens, all that erik von daniken had written was true. It is only those few amongst us who have a highly developed sense of the unknown and true cognitive abilities, have intuited the state of affairs. All the humans who have intuited it earlier have been strangely been keeping quite. Is it that these humans are being threatened? I do not know.

I am compelled by my conscience that I revel what I know,for the greater good of human kind.

I shall just put down what I have seen and understood, you be the judge.

I had always wondered about this guy in the office he did not seem to “normal” as defined by us. He used to keep looking dreamy and he was always smiling, he was always happy, to top it up he used to be helpful to others.

I talked to him on a number of occasions around the office coffee machine, when ever he spoke I used to feel very uncomfortable, those ugly thoughts of his filled with unnatural feeling towards others. He talked of people being in love with everyone, helping everyone. A place were no fossil fuels were burnt, the air was breathable, no disease, no inequality. The worst thing he suggested was that all of us have the inherent right to remain happy through out our life.

He started quoting from some books; he used to call them Bible, Koran, Gita and a lot more books whose names I have purged from my shivering mind.

The final proof of this species living amongst us.

Do you recollect my first post(“Musing caused by a Raindrop”)? Tthe simplified theory of bathroom(life) usage states that if there is an option, two men would always like to pee with at least one free urinal between them.

This guy in the office always used to stand in the urinal next to me EVERYTIME, I mean every time. Even if the whole place was empty, he would choose the urinal next to me and be happy about it.

This is when it struck me, that there is something weird going on.It was worse than what I had thought earlier.

This was the last straw that broke this camels back, and I stopped being seen with him and I stopped talking to him. What would people say if they saw me talking to him?

I started observing other people more closely, and strangely enough I found similar sort of behavior among different people, I was now getting scared. There were so many people who did not mind peeing, standing next to each other, even though there were other free urinals.

“What is happening around here?” were my confused thoughts.

Fundamental theory of life (unified theory of peeing) states that

"NO HUMAN CAN STAND NEXT TO ANOTHER HUMAN AND PEE, EVEN THOUGH THERE IS SO MANY UNSUED URINALS IN THAT PLACE."

I rest may case.

I hope all of us humans can gather strength and group together and defend against the coming Wave of happiness, freedom, truth, love, equality, peace and other similar unnatural thoughts.

I hope all of us survive and continue with our traditional standard of living which we have been evolving over the last 1000’s of years.

I shall continue posting as long as I can, I will always fight against this invasion.

No comments: